MRC Faculty and Researchers to Present 15 Papers at International Robotics Conference - IROS 2022
International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems
October 23-27, 2022
Kyoto International Conference Center, Japan
The IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS) brings together robotics experts from across the globe for presentations, workshops, and forums. IROS is a premier flagship academic conference in robotics.
The theme for this year is “Embodied AI for Symbiotic Society.”
A total of 15 papers will be presented by MRC faculty and researchers.
MRC IROS 2022 papers:
1. “Inverse Reinforcement Learning with Hybrid-Weight Trust-Region Optimization and Curriculum Learning for Autonomous Maneuvering”, Yu Shen, Weizi Li, and Ming C. Lin
2. “Audio-Visual Depth and Material Estimation for Robot Navigation”, Justin Wilson, Nicholas Rewkowski and Ming C. Lin
3. “Multi-Agent Path Planning Using Medial-Axis-Based Pebble-Graph Embedding”, Liang He, Zherong Pan, Kiril Solovey, Biao Jia, and Dinesh Manocha
4. “Interactive Multi-Robot Aerial Cinematography through Hemispherical Manifold Coverage”, Xiaotian Xu, Guangyao Shi, Pratap Tokekar and Yancy Diaz-Mercado.
5. “DC-MRTA: Decentralized Multi-Robot Task Allocation and Navigation in Complex Environments”, Aakriti Agrawal, Senthil Hariharan Arul, Amrit Bedi, and Dinesh Manocha.
6. “Robotic Parasitic Array Control for Increased RSS in Non-Line-Of-Sight”, Jeffrey Twigg, Fikadu Dagefu, Nikhil Chopra and Brian Sadler.
7. “AFR: An Efficient Buffering Algorithm for Cloud Robotic Systems”, Yu-Ping Wang, Hao-Ning Wang, Zi-Xin Zou, and Dinesh Manocha.
8. “TerraPN: Unstructured Terrain Navigation Using Online Self-Supervised Learning”, Adarsh Sathyamoorthy, Kasun Weerakoon, Tianrui Guan, Jing Liang, and Dinesh Manocha.
9. “CGLR: Dense Multi-Agent Navigation Using Voronoi Cells and Congestion Metric-Based Replanning”, Senthil Arul and Dinesh Manocha.
10. “Enhanced Accuracy in Magnetic Actuation: Closed-Loop Control of a Magnetic Agent with Low-Error Numerical Magnetic Model Estimation”, Onder Erin, Suraj Raval, Trevor Schwehr, Will Pryor, Yotam Barnoy, Adrian Bello, Xiaolong Liu, Lamar Mari, Irving Weinberg, Axel Krieger, Yancy Diaz-Mercado.
11. “Confined Water Body Coverage under Resource Constraints”, Ibrahim Salman, Jason Raiti, Nare Karapetyan, Archana Venkatachari, Annie Bourbonnais, Jason O’Kane, and Ioannis Rekleitis
12. “Distributed Riemannian Optimization with Lazy Communication for Collaborative Geometric Estimation”, Yulun Tian, Amrit Bedi, Alec Koppel, Miguel Calvo-Fullana, David Rosen and Jonathan How.
13. “B-GAP: Behavior-Rich Simulation and Navigation for Autonomous Driving”, Angelos Mavrogiannis, Rohan Chandra and Dinesh Manocha
14. “GA-Nav: Efficient Terrain Segmentation for Robot Navigation in Unstructured Outdoor Environments”, Tianrui Guan, Divya Kothandaraman, Rohan Chandra, Adarsh Sathyamoorthy, Kasun Weerakoon, and Dinesh Manocha
15. “Image-Goal Navigation in Complex Environments Via Modular Learning”, Qiaoyun Wu, Jun Wang, Jing Liang, Xiaxi Gong, and Dinesh Manocha.
Published October 21, 2022