Join University of Maryland AUVSI Membership for Free
Anyone at the University of Maryland (UMD) can become a member of the world’s largest uncrewed systems and robotics nonprofit organization for free.*
Join the Association for Uncrewed Vehicle Systems International (AUVSI) under the University’s membership. Connect with others in the field, learn about uncrewed systems and robotics global developments, and contribute to conversations about growth and innovation. You can sign up here to get your own access to all membership benefits. To sign up under the UMD membership, use “University of Maryland” as your Company/Organization and a umd.edu email address. Melissa Bowhay is the AUVSI Associate Director of Membership and can help with any issues signing up.
Membership benefits include:
- Research & reports (insights on industry trends, use cases, and spending patterns for all things uncrewed)
- Videos (new web series “Assuring Autonomy” features members discussing how their technologies are supporting communities worldwide)
- Blogs and news stories (AUVSI’s eBrief is delivered once a week and the Daily eBrief is delivered five times a week)
- Webinars (no cost to attend and full access to archives)
- Member directories (be listed with your organization and gain full search access)
- Chapter Network (connect with your local community)
- Events like XPONENTIAL (discounted registration)
“AUVSI has been a wonderful partner as we have focused the University's capabilities in the uncrewed systems and autonomy areas. When we did our drone human organ delivery project in 2019 at the UROC, AUVSI helped us broadcast that very successful endeavor and the ground-breaking capability that became an industry leader through MissionGO and MediGO (now CareDx),” said UMD MATRIX Lab Director of Operations and Outreach Matt Scassero. “As we go forward, having our industry trade association as a collaborator makes it much easier for our students to have access to their futures, and for industry to reach into our world of education and research, as well as address topical issues like regulations, DEI&A and more.”
AUVSI is currently looking for people to present at this year’s XPONENTIAL exhibition. The event is a large gathering of the uncrewed systems and autonomy community held every year. Members of AUVSI are invited to submit their proposed presentations that showcase their knowledge and perspectives, address critical industry issues, and shape the future. The deadline to submit a presentation proposal has been extended. The new submission deadline is September 29. If you’re already a member, you can submit your proposal here.
XPONENTIAL 2024 will be held from April 22-25 in San Diego, Ca.
*Neither the University of Maryland nor the MATRIX Lab benefit financially from people signing up for AUVSI memberships. We have written this announcement only to inform you about this free benefit.
Published August 21, 2023