Patent Seminar: America Invents Act
Wednesday, February 20, 2013
3:30 p.m.-5:30 p.m.
1103 Bioscience Research Building
For More Information:
Join a panel discussion on:
* The America Invents Act - including the change in the U.S. to a first-inventor-to-file system
* What is patentable?
* How these recent patent law changes might impact your work at the University of Maryland
- Felicia Metz, JD, Sr. IP Manager, Office of Technology Commercialization
- Anne Bowden, JD, University Counsel
- Mary Anthony Merchant, JD, Ph.D., Ballard Spahr, LLP
- Moderator: Dr. Gayatri Varma, Executive Director, Office of Technology Commercialization
This Event is For: Campus