Graduate Engineering Open House
Tuesday, November 14, 2017
6:00 p.m.-7:30 p.m.
For More Information:
301 405 6824
The Office of Advanced Engineering Education (OAEE) holds an on-campus open house once a semester. It is an an informal event dedicated to helping you learn more about our degree programs, admissions requirements, and current student experiences.
- Considering post-graduate career opportunities in engineering?
- Thinking about graduate school?
- Not sure about graduate research and producing a thesis?
- Conflicted about next steps?
DID YOU KNOW...
- The A. James Clark School of Engineering, through the Office of Advanced Education Engineering (OAEE), offers Professional Graduate Engineering Programs in 20 areas of engineering?
- Our programs are specifically designed for working engineers and technical professionals?
- We do not require the GRE for admission, and you don't need to write a thesis to graduate?
- We offer Master of Engineering (M. Eng.) and Graduate Certificate in Engineering (GCEN) degrees?
- In addition to full-time, you can pursue your graduate degree at Maryland as a part-time student?
- We offer both online and on-campus classes, and you can choose the mode(s) of delivery to fit your needs, depending on your program?
Join our staff, advisors, and current students for this informal, interactive event geared towards local prospective students. We welcome your questions and look forward to meeting you!
This Event is For: Public • Clark School • Undergraduate • Prospective Students