Graduate Engineering Open House
Wednesday, May 3, 2017
6:00 p.m.-7:30 p.m.
Kim Engineering Building - Rotunda
For More Information:
The Office of Advanced Engineering Education (OAEE) invites you to our Graduate Engineering Open House on May 3, 2017.
- Considering post-graduate career opportunities in engineering?
- Thinking about graduate school?
- Not sure about graduate research and producing a thesis?
- Conflicted about next steps?
Did you know…
- The A. James Clark School of Engineering, through the Office of Advanced Education Engineering (OAEE), offers Professional Graduate Engineering Programs in 20 areas of engineering?
- Our programs are specifically designed for working engineers and technical professionals?
- We do not require the GRE for admission, and you don’t need to write a thesis to graduate?
- We offer Master of Engineering (M.Eng.) and Graduate Certificate in Engineering (GCEN) degrees?
- In addition to full-time, you can pursue your graduate degree at Maryland as a part-time student?
- We offer both online and on-campus classes, and you can choose the mode(s) of delivery to fit your needs, depending on the program?
Join our staff, advisors and current students for a Graduate Engineering Open House - an informal event dedicated to helping you learn more about our degree programs, admissions requirements, and current student experiences. We welcome your questions and look forward to meeting you!
RSVP HERE by April 28th!
Please contact Anna Damm, Coordinator for Admission and Recruitment with additional questions.
This Event is For: Clark School • Undergraduate • Prospective Students