1. When can I submit my application? Unfortunately, the online application is now closed (as of February 15, 2012). Please consider submitting an application next year!
2. How will my references be contacted? When you enter your reference email addresses in the application, your reference writers will receive an email with a link to upload your reference letter.
3. I have not yet finished writing my statement, but would like to have the email sent to my reference writers. How do I do this? You do not need to have your materials ready when you submit the application. Additional materials may be uploaded until the deadline. After your initial application submission a link will be emailed to you where these additional documents may be uploaded.
4. One (or both) of my references did not receive an email to upload their reference file. Can you send it to them again? If you go to your application link (sent to you by email after submitting your application for the first time), you will see an option next to your references to request another email be sent. Click on this link. If this does not work for you, please send an email to email@example.com specifying that you are applying to the Robotics REU program and include your name as well as that of your reference(s).
5. My letter writers did not submit before the deadline. Help! We have extended the deadline for letter writers to submit their letters to Wednesday February 22, 2012. Please make sure letters are submitted by this time though.
More Frequently Asked Questions Coming Soon!